Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where to start?

Where to start after a month and a half? Well, the summer is almost gone. We've had an awesome one at that. We have gone up to the cabin three weeks this summer. The first trip Jenni had the biggest fish, the second trip Ed had the biggest fish and the third trip, Athena had the biggest fish. We saw more bears in Yellowstone. We haven't been to yellowstone yet without seeing at least one bear. This one was munching on the carcas of an elk. Unfortunately, we didn't get close enough for a good picture. We also went to Burley/Oakley Idaho for a family reunion (that's for another post). We moved into our house. We just have to put pictures on the walls. I tried to put the drapes up in the living room and failed miserably (in my defense, I was by myself, didn't have the right drill bit, the anchors were too small, and I wasn't feeling good). They went up and looked fine to me, but Dirk was unhappy with it and redid it all. We went swimming at Surf and Swim (a pool here in Layton that has real waves and no sand, yay!). Unfortunately, we all got sunburned, James worst of all - he got blisters on his shoulders and back and arms. OUch. Oh, James finally saved enough money to buy a Wii, um, yeah. Another fun post for that one. I think that about sums it all up. The summer flew by, but it was a great one. I'll try to post pictures soon as well. Oh, and yeah, my laptop died and our main computer also blew out big time. We bought the replacement part for our main computer, now at least we have one main computer. Now we just have to figure out how to live without my laptop.

No comments: