Monday, June 2, 2008

Sorry

Sorry everyone for not posting sooner. Lots of stuff has happened, I'll try to post more details later. Here's the highlights: we bought a house and are renovating it before moving in. Lots of hard work and hours put in and more to do. Schools out for the kids, yay - lots of end of year things for me to do with their classes as room mom. We are at our cabin in Island Park ID (near yellowstone) and I'm sitting outside a cafe typing this. We fished and read books and fished and played games and fished and did puzzles. Very relaxing - but going wifi-less is hard. More details later - thanks to my friends Laura and Jayme for guilting me into writing something. (love you guys).

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Glad to see you back, but sorry life has been so crazy. I really did miss seeing what was going on. I'm a little to nosey.

Jenn said...

YAY! A new post! I'd almost given up on you... I know how crazy the end of the year can be, though, so I won't hold it against you. ;o) You'll have to post pictures of your new house. Sounds exciting!