Sunday, March 16, 2008

Please help me choose



Okay, so I have a card club that I am going to in two weeks and need to bring 15 of the same baby cards. I created two different cards and want your help in choosing which one to make 15 cards of. So fellow bloggers, jump in and give me your opinion. If you want to see me change anything, please let me know what you think would help it look better. Thanks a lot! (ps - I'm calling the first card 'peek a boo' and the second 'babies touch world with love')

4 comments:

Heather said...

Well, I don't know much about this stuff, but I like the peekaboo theme better. As far as design goes, I tend to think a little differently from most, so you might not want to follow my advice. But I would consider ditching the bow. It reminds me too much of how everyone does their wedding invites now. Plus it's a lot of work for you!

Anonymous said...

well, I'm a vote for the 2nd one--something like "babies touch the world with love" I think I like the more simple/ less busy look to it. Now with mine and Heather's vote you are tied and back where you started!

Jayme said...

Oooohh so hard to decide.. I like them both, probably because I have no design sense. Wait to see what Laura says. She's a pro.

Laura D said...

ok so i like both. i like the touch one better i think. the other one might just be a bit too busy, maybe without the background? but i really like that background, so maybe that is why i like the second one better because it stands out more.
so did you do the background with a machine? i know you said you got one but cant remember which one...
all in all they are both cute! great job!