Sunday, March 16, 2008

3 good things



Well, for my three good things:

1. Emma lost her 2nd tooth this week. She pulled it out all by herself. She was very motivated for the $$$ (who would have thought $1 was a lot, but to a 5 year old, she feels rich).

2. Jenni played "I Am a Child of God" in primary today on the piano and did a beautiful job. She's doing great in piano lessons and loves to practice.

3. James is feeling better and heading to the state math tournament on Tuesday representing his school (he was the top 7th grader in the whole school and won $25).

4. A bonus - Happy Birthday Beth (my mom). You are an awesome woman and I admire you for all you have taught me over the years. I love you!!


A downer - we put an offer on a house, but backed out because it just didn't feel right. So we are back to the start - looking for just the right house. Hopefully it will happen soon.

No comments: