Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Torture

Do you ever have a love hate relationship with an entity? Mine is college. I love to hate it. For twenty one years I have been playing this game. I went to BYU for three years, then my parents moved to Utah and over the summer I got a real job and dropped out. Two years later, my job sent me back to college part time. This time I went to the University of Utah. Then I married Dirk and got pregnant and dropped out. Then ten years later I find out that BYU will let me graduate from a distance (now we're in VA), so I re-enroll. To get me degree I have 15 classes to finish. Four years later (mind you I restarted this all with a 2 year old) I am down to my last 5 classes. I am taking my final in my business leadership class Thursday and ordered my next two classes today (Business writing and Marketing Management). Watch me stress as I am hoping to take two more classes by September. My goal is to graduate next spring. I hate taking classes and studying and writing papers. Yet I know I'll miss it. So I love to hate college. It's torture.

No comments: