Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas Day

So Christmas this year was great! Diana came into town (and I didn't even get one picture of my sis, sorry). So we slept in a little (if you count 7:30am sleeping in). Got up and opened presents and then went to my parents for breakfast with my family. Then we stopped by the Dirk's parents house and visited with his parents. Christmas Eve we had a big family dinner with Dirk's family. Hot spaghetti which burns your mouth with how spicy it is - youch! The rest of the day we spent at home playing with toys. The kids seemed to be thrilled with what they got and played for hours with their toys. Dirk and I fell asleep early since we stayed up really late putting together a basketball hoop (with his brother Hank's help). No fights, no problems, a nice Christmas. The next day we spent with my family (me and my mom and sis shopped) and then we played games that night. Christmas night we got a huge snowstorm and had a very white Christmas. Brrr.

No comments: